Ready to sell your home?
- My priorities in life are my God and my family
- My business supports and reflects my commitment to these priorities.
- I will only tell a client the truth, not what they want to hear
- I will provide the most caring and professional service possible for every client I represent.
- I will only enter into client relationships where I know we are mutually respectful of each other’s expertise.
- I will never enter into an agreement with a buyer or a seller client who is unrealistic in regards to proper pricing.
- When hired to sell a client’s home, I will always make recommendations that will assist the client in realizing a greater return or a more rapid sale.
- I acknowledge that I may periodically lose business because I am truthful with my clients and that my competitors may tell them what they want to hear to gain their favor.
- I will never lose sight that my honesty, loyalty, understanding, accountability and creativity are what make me so very different from the real estate masses.
- I will always strive for excellence through continuing education so that I may better serve my clients.
- I will always treat all parties honestly and fairly and will always disclose to my clients all facts that might affect or influence their decisions
- My services will always be available to the public, and I will always comply with federal fair housing laws.
- I will utilize a well trained staff to assist me in the complex process of buying or selling your home. Buying or selling a home is an exciting experience for anyone. There is the thrill of the hunt and the excitement of the deal. The whole process is enhanced by a good real estate agent who knows the ins and outs of the market. But with so many brokerages and agents out there to choose from, finding a perfect fit may be more of a challenge than you expected. Working with a top agent who is experienced and trustworthy can go a long way in ensuring your property sells at top dollar, or that you buy for the best price in the market..
- I share this with you because I believe it is important for you to know how I feel about my business ethics, the real estate industry and how I feel about representing you in your real estate transactions